In this article:
- How to connect your kvCORE account?
- Where do I find my kvCORE API Key?
- Importing a contact from kvCORE
How it works
Shaker's integration allows users to import contacts directly from kvCORE making it easy to move contacts from your CRM to Shaker without losing data or wasting time on data re-entry.
How to connect your kvCore account?
- Click "Settings" on the left menu
- Click "Integrations" under your Account Settings
- Locate the kvCORE integration card and click the "Add" button
- Plug in your kvCORE API Token
- Click "Save"
Where do I find my kvCORE API Key?
This article from kvCORE will show you exactly how to generate the API Token you will need to connect Shaker with your kvCORE Account. Generating API Tokens in kvCORE
Importing a contact from kvCORE
*Note* Shaker will check to see if a contact already exists via the contact's email address to prevent uploading duplicate contacts. However, if the contact exists in Shaker and an email address isn't saved on the Shaker contact it will create a duplicate contact.
- Go to your Contacts page
- Click the "New Contact" button
- Begin typing the email address of the contact you wish to import
- After typing the first 5 or 6 characters click away from the email field and matching contacts will render.
- Click the "Import" button to the right of the contact you want to import.
- You should see all of the important contact details from kvCORE populate immediately
- Feel free to make any edits or add any tags to the contact that are necessary
- Click the "Create Contact" button in the bottom-right of the screen
- Your contact has been imported and created and you're done!